Here’s a new innovative iPad cover that harnesses solar powered technology to provide up to ten days of iPad2 usage without the need for a battery charge. The Solar Powered iPad Cover uses the latest photovoltaic ink technology to convert both indoor and outdoor light into electricity.
The solar powered iPad cover is equipped with a built-in battery. The combined solar charging panel along with the integrated battery work in tandem to enable you to use your iPad2 for as long as ten days without needing a charge.
The iPad cover also serves as a protective case and is perfect for travel and when you’re on the go. The cover’s built-in stainless steel stand allows you to pace your iPad2 at an optimal 15 degree angle for typing or watching movies. The solar powered iPad cover is also equipped with a standard USB port that allows connect and charge smartphones, MP3 players or Bluethooth headsets.
And iPad case is also equipped with an HDMI output that lets you connect your iPad2 to an HDTV. The USB and HDMI cables are not included.
The Solar Powered iPad Cover is fully compatible with both the iPad2 and the newest iPad3. Dimensions are 11 inches long by 8 inches wide and 1 inch deep. The iPad cover weighs 1 1/2 pounds.
Protect your iPad with the advanced Solar Powered iPad Cover and enjoy the smart and eco-friendly performance of up to 10 days of operation without the need to charge your iPad.
For so many music enthusiasts, one of the biggest attractions to the iPod, iPhone and iPad is the easy and convenient way to collect and enjoy virtually any kind of music through iTunes. And today for so many folks, they turn to their iPod or iPhone exclusively to listen to their favorite music. If most or all of the music you enjoy is through your iPod, iPhone or iPad, what happens if you’d like to listen to your music throughout the house? Now you can easily stream your music to any room of the house wirelessly with the iHome iW1 AirPlay Wireless Stereo Speaker System.
The iHome iW1 AirPlay Wireless Stereo Speaker System is a super convenient and ideal audio solution for iTunes, iPhone and iPod owners that leverages the latest technology from Apple to stream your music throughout the house. With Apple’s AirPlay wireless audio streaming technology, you can play your favorite music anywhere in the house using your home Wi-Fi network.
iHome iW1 AirPlay Wireless Stereo Speaker System Features
- AirPlay wireless audio streaming over Wi-Fi networks
- iHome iW1 AirPlay is certified for 802.11b and 802.11g Wi-Fi network technologies. AirPlay is a built-in feature with Apple devices that enables users to stream audio wirelessly from their iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes. AirPlay works wherever there is a Wi-Fi network.
- Simple, easy and quick wireless setup with the iHome application technology.
- Convenient and simple network setup and custom device naming using iHome Connect, a FREE app available on the iTunes app store (available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch).
- Attractive, sleek design will look great in any room of the house.
- Includes a handheld IR remote to control the streaming of your music from a distance. The IR remote and the speaker control panel supports play/pause, next track, previous track, and the volume control on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch.
- Rechargeable battery with charging base and carrying handle for use anywhere at home, in-doors and outside.
- You can also recharge the battery by connecting to your iPod or iPhone through the USB port using the included USB cable.
- Includes an aux-in input as well. You can connect any music device with the analog 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input.
- Real-time high-fidelity audio signal enhancing technology. Digital signal processing extends the audio bandwidth effectively improves brightness, clarity and presence as well as delivers deeper and more resonant bass.
If you’ve been looking for a simple way to enjoy your iTunes music collection from anywhere in your house, you’ll want to try the iHome iW1 AirPlay Wireless Stereo Speaker System.
Millions of people love to play Angry Birds. Well, now you can listen to the Angry Birds sing (or maybe that should be squawk) with these new Angry Bird Speakers. For all those Angry Birds fans out there, these Angry Birds Speakers are a cool way to listen to your favorite music. Just plug these speakers into your favorite device (iPhones, iPods, iPads, MP3 Players, notebook computers, etc.) and enjoy the music audio.
There are actually three different versions of the Angry Birds Speakers. They don’t all work with the same range of devices so be careful and make sure you choose the right one.
Angry Birds Speakers Come In Three Different Versions
- Red Bird: Compatible with anything you can plug a 3.5 mm jack into. That’s just about any music player, any phone, any tablet, and any gaming system. If you can plug headphones into it will work with the Red Bird speakers. The included stand will hold up most devices, but isn’t necessary for the function of Red Bird as a speaker. ($64.99 at ThinkGeek)
- Black Bird: Compatible with iPod, iPad, and iPhone only (specific models below in specifications). You can dock your iPod, iPad and iPhone device on the included stand and the Black Bird will amplify and play your music. ($84.99 at ThinkGeek)
- Helmet Pig: Compatible with iPod and iPhone only (specific models below in specifications). You can dock your device on top of Pig’s helmet to play your favorite tunes. ($99.99 at ThinkGeek)
The Helmet Pig model is designed for the iPod and iPhone only and comes with a built-in iPod and iPhone dock.
Angry Bird Speakers Specifications
- 2:1 stereo speakers, each speaker rated at 30 watts
- Adjustable volume and bass tone controls
- Stand for your phone, mp3 player, or tablet included
- Choose from three different versions
- Red Bird: works with any device that supports headphones with a 3.5mm jack.
- Black Bird: Only works with iPod, iPad and iPhone.
- Helmet Pig: Only works with iPod and iPhone
- iPhone, iPhone 3G/S, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
- iPod mini, iPod Classic, iPod with video, iPod Nano (1st-5th), iPod Touch (1st-4th)
- iPad, iPad 2 (Red Bird and Black Bird only)
- The Angry Birds Speakers are officially licensed Angry Birds collectibles
Price: $64.99 to $99.99 (price varies by model, see above)
Apple’s iPad 2, despite all of its incredible features, is not exactly an ideal device for typing. Especially if you need to type longer documents and you don’t have all day to navigate the virtual keyboard. This is precisely why you’ll want to get your hands on the new Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad, a physical wireless Bluetooth keyboard that facilitates your typing on your iPad 2 and can be stored efficiently when not in use.
The new Logitech Fold-Up keyboard for iPad 2 comes in black color and is made of a light durable plastic. It can be separated into two sections for compact storage when not in use, and easily reassembles into a single keyboard unit when you’re ready to use it. When you’re finished using the keyboard, you simply tuck the keyboard under your iPad. Think of of this wireless keyboard as a handy combination of a portable keyboard and a storage case for your iPad 2.
Even handier, the keyboard acts like a stand for your iPad so that your iPad can be tilted as you are typing. It virtually transforms your iPad into a mini laptop. An internal rechargeable battery that also includes a USB module for recharging powers the Logitech Fold-Up keyboard. And connecting to your iPad 2 couldn’t be easier using the Bluetooth wireless interface provided by the keyboard. With the convenient Bluetooth feature you won’t need any wires or cables to connect the keyboard to you iPad 2.
And this is a quality keyboard as you would expect from Logitech. Comfortable and responsive to your touch, one user reported that she was able to type 91 words per minute using the Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2.
The Logitech Fold-Up Wireless Keyboard for your iPad 2 may be the ultimate accessory you’ve been looking for to finally complete your iPad 2 and make an already truly wonderful device absolutely perfect!
While digital pens that enable digitally recording text as you write are not necessarily a new innovation, these devices have become popular because this is such a natural form of data input. After all, many of us might not be that good at typing and keyboards, but most of us are quite comfortable writing with a pen. A new invention however is a digital pen that is compatible with the iPhone and iPad. Unfortunately, most of the existing digital pens out there are not compatible with these devices. E Fun has just introduced the new Apen A4 Wireles Digital Pen which is specifically designed to be compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iOS devices.
In fact, the Apen A4 Wireless Digital Pen also improves on what previous digital pens have lacked. That’s the ability to digitize what you are writing without needing a computer as a digital translation medium. The Apen A4 digital pen’s receiver can transfer your recorded writing directly to your iOS device. This is done through the 30-pin cable that’s included with the pen. Also, the receiver can store up to 100 pages of data if you don’t want to digitize and transfer all at one time.
Watch this Apen A4 Wireless Digital Pen Demo
The pen operates on a battery that can last up to 8 hours. It also comes with a photo sketcher feature that allows you to make annotations on computer images, and other annotations such as an e-signature on the many Microsoft Office applications and on digital pictures. Other features include sharing of photos on social media sites and sharing handwritten documents through e-mail.
This Apen A4 Wireless Digital Pen is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5, Windows XP or any newer versions, and iOS 3.0 and above. Although it is a digital pen, it works just as well on normal paper. The price is around $130 and is easily available at all national retailers.