Your Futuristic Watch: TokyoFlash Kisai Sensai LED
February 20, 2009 by Aunindita
Tokyoflash is continuously striving hard to bring its customers something new, something more innovative and something more futuristic. In its enthusiastic approach towards a better creation, this time it has upgraded the line of Kisai Sensai LED watches.
Kisai Sensai LED watches were already quite good and with added features they just rock!!! Kisai Sensai LED watches support animation mode so as to display time once after every 12 minutes. This animation is just so appropriate showing a circular formation over which LED rotates off an on. Although a simple and not at all vivid effect, yet it do good to the watch.
If you touch the upper button of Kisai Sensai LED watches, a rotating animation comes to life prior to rest of the LEDs display time. A single minute is symbolized by 4 yellow LEDs. 11 green LEDs are used to signify five minutes and if you want to see an hour, its shown by 12 red LEDs. Indeed an innovative design concept!!!
If you touch the same button twice, time would be displayed. The best part about Kisai Sensai LED watches is that it is available in four colour options so that one can select according to his choice.
Some of the specifications of Kisai Sensai LED watches are:
- Like any other watch it shows the time
- High ranking aluminum is used to build it
- Possess a LED animation mode
- For battery longevity, it supports energy saving mode
- It holds a push button with a simple fold over it
- Comes in minimum wrist size of 140 mm
- Available in maximum wrist size of 220 mm
- Its case measures to 36 mm x 36 mm x 0.9 mm
- Kisai Sensai LED watches are as light as 72 grams
- 3ATM water resistent
- Contains instructions in Japanese and English
- Has an in-built CR2032 standard watch battery
- Comes with 3 year warranty
So if you find this futuristic Kisai Sensai LED watch really fascinating then go for it in only 23,900 Yen ($260) and become the proud owner of the gadget.