The Seal Shield Silver Surf Wireless Keyboard is a smart idea from Seal Shield. This truly waterproof flexible wireless keyboard solves the problem of one of life’s more common little mishaps, spilling your coffee or soda all over your keyboard.
Normally a disaster, if you accidentally spill liquids on the Seal Shield keyboard, it will clean right up in a snap. You can literally rinse off the waterproof keyboard under the faucet, and you’re back in business in seconds ready to type away!
The Seal Shield Silver Surf keyboard is sturdy and designed to withstand plenty of abuse. The Seal Shield keys are laser etched to prevent fading and hold up even under frequent washing and cleaning with mild abrasives.
It’s not unusual for computer keyboards to really take a beating. Even normal or typical household use can really take a toll on your keyboard, especially if you have children and teenagers taking turns at the computer. For that matter, let’s admit it, we’re all pretty tough and merciless when it comes to gentle treatment and care of the computer keyboard. The sturdy Seal Shield keyboard really holds up.
The Seal Shield Silver Surf Keyboard is designed to make typing comfortable with low-profile short travel keys that provide the right amount of tactile response and an integrated wrist rest to reduce typing fatigue.
The Seal Shield Silver Surf Keyboard is Waterproof!
Chances are, sooner or later, you’re going to spill something on your keyboard. After all, how often do you grab that cup of coffee or a glass of soda before you sit down and spend some time at the computer? Spilling liquids on your keyboard is usually a complete disaster, time to toss the keyboard out and replace with a new one.
Not the case with the Silver Surf keyboard. The Seal Shield Silver Surf Wireless Keyboard is waterproof. Not only will the spill not damage or penetrate the keyboard, you can actually rinse it off under the faucet or even place the seal shield keyboard in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. You heard that right, the Seal Shield waterproof keyboard is dishwasher safe!
The Silver Surf™ keyboard is certified to international waterproof IP-68 standards, insuring that it is 100% waterproof and fully submersible. Don’t be fooled by lower rated imitations or so-called spill-proof solutions. Only Seal Shield™ technology guarantees that your keyboard is 100% waterproof, fully submersible and dishwasher safe!
The Seal Shield Silver Surf Wireless Keyboard is Antimicrobial
The Silver Surf™ keyboard features exclusive Silver Seal™ technology for antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of microbial bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi.
Most people haven’t stopped to consider what a potent transfer agent for germs and bacteria your computer keyboard can be. After all, we touch the keyboard with our hands. And we know that contact with the hands is one of the surest ways to spread germs.
It makes sense to protect against spreading germs in environments where keyboards are shared such as your home, a public or school library, a school lab, at work and in the office.
Seal Shield is a recognized leader in infection control innovation. With the proliferation of computers in the health care industry, it doesn’t come as any surprise that more and more hospitals and medical environments are deploying Seal Shield antimicrobial keyboards to prevent the spread of infectious germs and bacteria.
Seal Shield Silver Surf Wireless Keyboard Product Specifications
- True-Type low profile short travel keys.
- Manufactured with SEAL SHIELD™ Waterproof Technology (Patent Pending).
- Constructed with SILVER SEAL™ infused plastic for antimicrobial protection of the keyboard surfaces.
- 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity with mini USB RF receiver included.
- Integrated Touch Pad pointing device for a convenient “all-in-one” solution.
- Waterproof battery compartment.
- Laser etched keys will never fade from repeated washing.
- 103 Key layout plus 13 programmable multi-media keys.
- Integrated ergonomic wrist rest.
- Waterproof, fully submersible, dishwasher safe, manufactured to IP-68 submersible standards.
- Windows and Mac compatible.
Seal Shield Silver Surf Wireless Keyboard Includes:
- SILVER SURF TOUCH™ Wireless “All-in-One” Multimedia Keyboard With Built-in Touchpad Pointing Device.
- 2.4GHz Mini USB RF mini receiver for wireless connectivity.
- Two AA batteries.
- USB-PS/2 converter.
The Seal Shield Silver Surf Wireless Keyboard may be the best keyboard you’ll ever own. Try it out today and never worry about those clumsy “spilled coffee” moments at the computer again!
The Parrot ZIK Touch Activated Bluetooth Headphones, created by Phillipe Starck, combine a beautiful and aesthetic design with impressive, high-end advanced technology.
Equipped with four active microphones, these superior headphones feature best-in-class patented Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). The Parrot ZIK headphones achieve up to 98% noise reduction almost completely isolating noise and sound from the external environment. Very impressive.
One of the most unique features of the Parrot ZIK headphones is the head detection sensor hidden in the foam of the ear piece that is able to detect when you have the headphones in place over your ears and when you have removed the headphones. The sensor will pause and restart the music. Simply take the headphones off of your ears to pause the music so you can turn your focus to someone who might be trying to get your attention and have a conversation with you. Place the headphones back over your ears and resume listening to the music where you left off. Now how cool and convenient is that?
The headphone usability is unmatched with an innovative interface based on a touch-sensitive panel built into the right ear cup. When the Parrot headphones are connected to your music source via Bluetooth, a simple up and down swipe increases and lowers the volume, and a forward and back swipe lets you easily navigate or skip music tracks.
The Parrot ZIK headphones deliver astounding true-to-life sound, a capability that they call the “Parrot Concert Hall” effect. The impressive audio sensation approaches the sound of a live concert and provides a more natural way to listen to music, an improvement over most other typical wireless headphones.
Keep up with the latest wireless technology with two wireless solutions, Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC). No wires or cables to get tangled up in, you can use the wireless connection to make crystal clear phone calls or listen to full range concert hall quality audio. You can choose to control phone calls and music with voice recognition, from the headphone’s touch panel or with the Parrot Audio Suite App available for both iPhone and Android smartphones.
The Parrot Audio Suite is an exclusive downloadable app for your smartphone that enables you to control your music through the wireless Bluetooth or NFC interface. With the Parrot Audio Suite, you’re able to manipulate all of the audio settings to customize and enhance the sound to your personal preference.
Audio streaming and device control is compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices and the Parrot ZIK headphones is also integrated with NFC (Near Field Communications) letting you easily pair, connect and enjoy music from NFC compatible devices.
The Parrot ZIK Bluetooth headphones are designed with two directional microphones and a jawbone conductor that captures your jawbone sound vibration and merges it with the sound of your voice for clearer phone calls, even in noisy environments. And another really convenient capability of the embedded head detection sensor, if you receive a phone call while listening to music, you can simply remove your headphones and your call will be automatically transferred back to your smartphone. Very smart and convenient.
Parrot Zik Bluetooth Headphones Key Features
- Sleek and modern design, very appealing and slick.
- Four active microphones provide superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).
- Easy to use touch-sensitive panel built in.
- Unique and convenient head detection sensor.
- “Parrot Concert Hall” for stunning audio realism.
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- NFC capability (pairing works with Android Jelly Bean today).
- Parrot Audio Suite downloadable app for iPhone and Android smartphones.
Parrot ZIK Bluetooth Headphones by Starck – Interview with Henri Seydoux and Philippe Starck
Parrot ZIK Touch Activated Bluetooth headphones Specifications
- Full dynamic frequency from 10 HZ to 20 KHz.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for analog line in.
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery.
- 6-hour usage time with all features activated.
- 18-hour usage time with only ANC activated.
- Longer 24-hour standby time.
- Bluetooth V 2.1 with AVRCP, A2DP, and HFP profiles.
- Downloadable apps for both iPhone and Android smartphones.
Parrot ZIK Touch Activated Bluetooth Headphones – What’s In The Box?
- Mini jack cable designed by Starck.
- Micro USB cable for charging and updating software.
- Protective lined carrying pouch.
- Quick start user guide provided in eight languages.
- The Parrot ZIK Bluetooth Headphones (of course).
The Parrot Audio Studio App for iPhone and Android Smartphones
Here’re a few screenshots of the Parrot Audio Studio app, available to download for free for both the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Experience the unmistakable style, sleek design and stunning technology of the Parrot ZIK Touch Activated Bluetooth Headphones.
Here’s a new innovative iPad cover that harnesses solar powered technology to provide up to ten days of iPad2 usage without the need for a battery charge. The Solar Powered iPad Cover uses the latest photovoltaic ink technology to convert both indoor and outdoor light into electricity.
The solar powered iPad cover is equipped with a built-in battery. The combined solar charging panel along with the integrated battery work in tandem to enable you to use your iPad2 for as long as ten days without needing a charge.
The iPad cover also serves as a protective case and is perfect for travel and when you’re on the go. The cover’s built-in stainless steel stand allows you to pace your iPad2 at an optimal 15 degree angle for typing or watching movies. The solar powered iPad cover is also equipped with a standard USB port that allows connect and charge smartphones, MP3 players or Bluethooth headsets.
And iPad case is also equipped with an HDMI output that lets you connect your iPad2 to an HDTV. The USB and HDMI cables are not included.
The Solar Powered iPad Cover is fully compatible with both the iPad2 and the newest iPad3. Dimensions are 11 inches long by 8 inches wide and 1 inch deep. The iPad cover weighs 1 1/2 pounds.
Protect your iPad with the advanced Solar Powered iPad Cover and enjoy the smart and eco-friendly performance of up to 10 days of operation without the need to charge your iPad.
FXI Technologies has recently just released in limited availability the Cotton Candy miniaturized dual-core PC computer the size of a USB flash drive.
The FXI cotton candy is referred to as an “any screen computer” which really means it’s a tiny miniaturized fully capable PC computer that doesn’t come with a screen or monitor. These miniaturized computer devices are ideal for embeded applications including portable set top box gaming and entertainment equipment, mobile “any screen” computing, and a full range of specialized applications including medical, automotive, security, surveillance, and other dedicated solutions.
This tiny fully contained computer is packed with impressive raw horsepower and offers integrated HDMI, USB and MicroUSB connectivity for surprising flexibility in the portable market.
And let’s talk about just how how tiny and compact. The Cotton Candy miniaturized PC on a stick weighs only 21 grams. That’s just a little over 1/2 ounce. The dimensions of this super miniaturized computer are roughly 3 inches in length and a bit over 1/2 inch in width.
The cotton candy architecture will lend itself as an ideal add on to smartphones, tablet computers and notebook PCs including Macs. In addition, the device is perfect for adding intelligent computing capabilities to displays, set top boxes and gaming consoles.
FXI Cotton Candy Technical Specifications
- ARM® Cortex™ A9 1.2GHz Central Processing Unit (CPU) with NEON extensions and Trustzone extensions.
- ARM® Mali™ 400MP Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) delivers 720p and 1080p OpenGL ES v2.0, can process 30M Polygons and 1.2 GPixels per second.
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n network connectivity.
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
- 1GB DRAM memory.
- Up to 64GB expandable memory with microSD local storage.
- Supports standard OS’s including, Android (Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich), Linux (Ubuntu), and includes embedded virtualization client for Windows, Linux, Mac.
- USB 2.0 port for power and connection to devices that support USB mass storage.
- HDMI 2.1 port with audio.
- Decodes MPEG-4, H.264 and other video formats, displays HD graphics on any HDMI equipped screen.
FXI Technologies (www.fxitech.com) is a Norway-based hardware and software startup with a focus on improving the world of digital screens with smart and personal capabilities. This includes initiatives
- Improving consumer access to Cloud computing.
- Accelerate the adoption and use of “smart screen” technologies.
- Easy ability to share media and content (videos, movies, photos, games, etc.) from mobile and portable devices on large screens and projectors.
FXI Cotton Candy, the PC on a stick, may very well open up even more exciting embedded computing applications around the corner, and we’ll be ready to talk about it here at Mint Gadgets. If you’re interested in learning more about the cotton candy miniature PC on a stick, you can visit the comunity website at cstick.com where development units are available now for pre-order.
Source: [FXI - cstick.com]
Your cluttered desktop is full of obstacles like your computer mouse, coffee mugs, staplers, notebook computers, etc., right? Maybe you didn’t realize, but this clutter creates the ideal obstacle driving course for the Desk Pet Tankbots. These clever little mini-robot remote controlled gadgets are actually masters at navigating in and around any maze.
The amusing little Desk Pet Tankbot is equipped with an advanced optical navigation technology. It can search at detect any obstacle in its path at easily navigate around it. This is the pinnacle of procrastination busting, robotic desktop entertainment at its best.
This ingenious little Desk Pet Tankbot can operate in three different modes.
- Touchless navigation – detects objects in its path with optical navigation technology and can automatically navigate through the maze on your desktop.
- Autonomous personality mode – spins around and shows off its lights and sounds.
- Smartphone control – use your Smartphone or iPhone as a remote control to steer and guide the Desk Pet Tankbot.
And what’s better than one Tankbot. Well, two tankbots, of course! Desk Pet Tankbots can “fire” infrared shots at each other and the tankbot optical sensors can detect when they’ve been hit. After enough shots, the winner disables the loser.
Smartphone Controlled Desk Pet Tankbots Demonstration
Smartphone Controlled Desk Pet Tankbots Features
- Avoids and steers around obstacles with advanced optical navigation technology.
- The little tankbot has a personality too with light-up eyes and cute little robot sounds.
- Tankbots are randomly picked from four different colors (Grey ,Blue, Orange, and Green). Sorry, you can’t order the color you prefer, but they’re all great Tankbot colors.
- Come on, you know your desk needs a maze-navigating tank robot.
- Three modes of operation: touchless navigation, autonomous personality mode, smartphone remote control.
- Compatible with iOS devices and Android devices (2.1 and up), you can download the free remote control tankbot app from the App Store or Android Market.
- Insert the DeskPet Universal Remote into your headphone jack to control your TankBot.
- Includes the integrated USB flip out connector to recharge using your computer USB port.
- Automatic shut-off after 3 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life.
- Internal rechargeable battery provides 15 minutes of tankbot play time from a 40 minute battery charge.
- Suitable for Ages 8 and Up
A Desk Pet Tankbot (or two) provides hours of desktop mini-robot fun entertainment. Get your Desk Pet Tankbot today!