First revealed online before few months, I’m Watch is a smartphone simpatico wristwatch, which is planned to work with Android based mobile phones though it’s reportedly also compatible with the iOS devices as well. It is being formulated by an Italian manufacturer, and is now available for pre-order. Initially the rate was pretty high, but it is now being extended in a cheaper, colored version called I’m Color. This watch has been scheduled to be released by this October.
The I’m Watch website showcases 2 versions of the product. I’m Jewel is a opulence version, that is designed with precious materials such as titanium, gold and it also includes diamonds, with its rates ranges up to EUR11,999 from EUR599 i.e. US$840 – $16,833. The I’m Color collection is priced at EUR249 i.e. US $349, nevertheless, you would need to pay 20 % of the price in advance to have your order to be secured. The current offer will end until July 18, according to their website.
The company behind I’m Watch is the Milan based Blue Sky s.r.l, this device boasts the following:
- Android smartphone & iPhone 4 connectivity via Bluetooth.
- It’ll allow the users to make calls and receive to receive them, e-mails and text messages as well.
- Users will be able to use its speakerphone for making hands free calls.
- Through its touchscreen, its users will be able to view the most popular social networking sites such as Twitter, Foursquare and Facebook notifications, and also a photo gallery.
- Exclusive applications will be usable for download through the “I’m Store” and also the music via “I’music”.
The I’m Watch’s Specifications:
- 1.54” 240×240 pixel color TFT display,
- 4GB of built-in storage
- 64MB RAM, * Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR support
- >Li-Po 600 mAh battery.
The I’m Watch looks still a fair distance from completion, and its description is quite brief at the moment. Shipping date however is set from 31st October 2011.
[Source: i'm Watch]
Titanium is one of those materials that you expect to be only used when referring to space ships and aircraft. However the low density, strong, corrosion-resistant properties of titanium make it an excellent material for outdoor items such as water bottles. Previously, it has been too expensive to design and manufacture everyday items such as water bottles, but with today’s improved manufacturing technology it makes perfect sense.
The Exotac Titanium Water Bottle or TiBottle for short is a fine example of manufacturing of necessary items incorporating smart design and functionality along with modern materials. The empty bottle which can hold 650ml only weighs 4 ounces when empty, but not only is it light but it’s durable. Common water bottles are made of plastic which are also light in weight, but do not offer the durability of a metal container.
What makes the Exotac water bottle so robust? Well along with the hard properties of titanium, the bottle is manufactured from three pieces that have been welded together to form a complete waterproof seal that will last probably as long as its owner.
A final advantage of the Exotac Titanium Water Bottle is that because it is metal and titanium has a melting point of 1650 °C, then the bottle can be placed on a stove or over heat to provide boiling water if required.
- Volume: 22oz (650mL)
- Total weight with either cap style: 4 oz.
- Height: 10.4″ (plastic cap) 9.3″ (Titanium cap)
- Diameter: 2.8
How much will all this set you back? Well the titanium bottle starts at $75 which is more expensive that conventional water bottles, but it will last a lot longer.
There will be a time when you have an image or video on your iPhone that you would like to show to more than one person. Rather than all huddling around the screen trying to see clearly or taking turns to view the screen, why not try this iPhone gadget called the iPhone Video Projector from Hammacher Schlemmer.
This video gadget is able to display an illuminated image at a resolution of 557 x 234 with a 4:3 native aspect ratio. The illumination comes from the 15-watt LED that has a lifespan of more than 30,000 hours producing 800 lumens for clear brilliant pictures.
The projected image can reach a diagonal size of 110” from between 20” AND 18’ away. Videos can be displayed at 16:9 aspect ratio; this is similar to high definition televisions.
The iPhone Video Projector can also play audio through its integrated sound system, featuring two 3-watt titanium drivers with dual 7-watt amplifiers. The result is a sharp reliable sound.
Compatible with the iPhone 3G/3GS and iPhone 4 and 1st and 2nd Gen iPod touch, the price includes adapter and remote.
Price: $149.95 on sale, while quantities last (was $299.95)
Choose your color, titanium or gold, either way the BlackBerry Curve 8320 is a well designed handset. Blackberry Curve models have been around for a couple of years now and they have been one of the most popular smartphone released.Â The new Curve 8320 model has some further features to its predecessors, firstly it comes with Wi-Fi, but also UMA (make voice calls over Wi-Fi and switch between GSM and Wi-Fi calls).
BlackBerry Curve 8320 Features:
- Sleek and Powerful Design: soft edges and clean lines makes the Blackberry Curve 8320 one of the best looking smartphone available.
- Large Ultra-bright Display: The smartphone 8320 has a large, high resolution screen making it easy to surf the net, take pictures, and watch videos.
- 2.0-MP Camera Snap and Send: A 2.0 MP camera with built in flash and digital zoom captures them all important moments which you can save or send to your friends and family via email.
- Media Player: Provides exceptional playback of most media file formats. The media player provides clear and vivid color for viewing video clips on its large display screen.
- Full QWERTY Keyboard: Type long messages easily with the BlackBerry Curve8320′s full QWERTY keyboard that is optimized for fast, accurate typing.
BlackBerry Curve 8320 Technical Specifications:
|Network:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|Dimensions:||107 x 60 x 16 mm|
|Battery Type:||1100 mAh Li-Ion|
|Navigation:||Trackball / QWERTY Keypad|
|Expandable Memory:||microSD / TransFlash|
|Main Screen:||65000 colors (STN / Light Sensing Technology)|
320 x 240 px
|Camera:||2.0 MP / Flash / 5X Zoom / Video Recorder|
|MP3 Player:||MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / Roxio Media Manager|
|Wallpapers:||320 x 240 px|
|Screen Savers:||320 x 240 px|
|Streaming Multimedia:||MPEG-4 / H.263 / WMV|
|Email:||POP3 / IMAP4 / SMTP / Microsoft Exchange / Lotus Domino|
|Chat:||AOL / Google / ICQ / Windows Live / Yahoo!|
|Bluetooth:||2.0 (A2DP / AVRCP / HFP / HSP)|
Price: (This phone can only be used with a compatible service plan)
Most of us love watches. Some prefer digital and some analog watches. No matter which one you prefer, surely wearing a watch is a passion with most of us!
Casio has come up with latest Oceanus Titanium Atomic Chronograph which just may compel you to go for that long awaited watch upgrade. You may associate Casio in the US as a manufacturer of more economical digital watches. But now the Casio Oceanus Titanium Atomic Chronograph changes the image forever. This watch rocks!
Casio Oceanus Titanium Atomic Chronograph Basic Features
- Casio Oceanus Super Chronograph coordinates with atomic clocks and for the first time any company has made such an attempt towards making a super chronograph watch.
- Constructed of the lightest and highest-quality titanium materials for ultra-lightweight and rugged durability
- It is definitely a tough watch with strong crystal, even though it is feather light when compared to its counter parts.
- There is no need to change its batteries as its solar energy that keeps it ticking.
- Now comes its best feature. Nothing else could be more accurate than this watch. Casio Oceanus Super Chronograph employs multi-band radio to sync time with United Kingdom, Germany, USA and Japan, so that you get the most precise time.
- Casio Oceanus Super Chronograph possess a countdown timer stopwatch, an alarm feature and world wide time zones.
Casio Oceanus Super Chronograph Appearance
This latest version to embrace the stylish man’s lavish wardrobe is just extraordinary and there remains no doubt that this watch is an attention grabber and heads turner.
- This classy looking watch supports the case finished with titanium.
- The Casio Oceanus Super Chronograph is a real comfort because of its light weight of just 99 grams.
- Its face has the Casio logo, matching with the base and the hands are blue in color.
- The Casio Oceanus is designed with attractive blue metal lines in between the bezel and chapter ring.
Priced at about $600 the Casio Oceanus Titanium Atomic Chronograph is a must buy. If you’re looking for a high-quality watch with superb features, function and elegant style, then go for the Casio Oceanus Super Chornograph!