James Bond: Spy Sunglasses
May 17, 2008 by Aunindita
Heres a typical tech gadget straight from the James Bonds collection. This latest spy gadget or spy camera glasses comes with a built in 1.3MB digital camera.
Taking a picture is easy, there are two different methods. The first method is to use the button located on the sunglasses or secondly when in stealth mode an RF remote control can be used.
An USB 2.0 interface allows transportation of upto 1GB data between the sun glasses and a computer. In parallel the rechargeable battery lasts up to 9 hours and is recharged via the same USB port.
Are the sun glasses functional? Well the slim light weight frame design along with UV400 polarised flip-up lenses indicates that they are.
If that wasnt enough how about included in the design is an MP3 player with ear buds allowing you to listen to music at your convenience.
James Bond Spy Sunglasses – Features
- 1GB of storage (can hold thousands of photos)
- Plays MP3s and takes 1.3 Megapixel digital photos
- Embedded ear buds for MP3 playback
- Remote control for taking photos
- RF remote frequency: 2.4GHz
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.7V, 240mAh)
- USB 2.0 connection for transferring files and re-charging the battery
- Control buttons for Vol +/-, Fwd, Rwd, Play, Pause, Capture
- Includes: sunglasses, remote w/ strap, USB cable, storage case, cleaning cloth, extra clear lenses
Priced at only $99.99 this latest spy equipment offers great value for money.