Here is Flip’s latest redesigned and improved pocket size camcorder, the Mino. So what makes the Flip Mino better than the Flip Ultra? Well the Mino comes with all the standard features of the Ultra, e.g. 60min recording time, 2GB internal memory, 1.5 screen size, and 528 x 132 resolution.
The new Mino features touch sensitive button technology, flat back panel, and most importantly an Internal Lithium-Ion Rechargeable battery. The new battery, which is an improvement from the 2 AA Batteries of the Mino Ultra, allows up to Up to 4 hrs of use between charges.
Flip Mino Pocket Sized Camcorder Features
- 2GB of on-board flash memory records up to 60 minutes of video
- Sealed, internal rechargeable lithium ion battery that recharges through built-in USB arm
- Flat back-panel with touch-sensitive buttons
- No Glare display screen (1.5)
- TV quality video
- Instant playback, pause, fast forward/rewind, and delete features
- Available in black and white models
- Connects to TV for instant viewing
- Built-in high-speed software enables instant video sharing
- Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 0.6
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
Included in price is a Soft Case, TV cable, wrist strap, and quickstart guide.
Flip Mino Pocket SIzed Camcorder Review