How would you like to boil enough water outside to make two cups of coffee in less than 2 minutes? Well with the Jetboil Personal Cooking System (PCS) you can. The PCS claims to be 80% efficient, using half as much energy and being twice as fast as comparative products on the marketplace.
The Jetboil mult fuel stove is powered by an Isobutane/Propane micro-canister (one full canister will boil up to 12 liters of water). The efficiency of the heating system comes from the FluxRing heat exchanger which directs all the energy into heating the water therefore reducing amount of heat lost to the ambient air surrounding the heating element.
The Jetboil camping stove can be used like any other outdoor stove making heating of food such as noodles, pasta, soups etc very easy as well as heating water for coffee or tea.
Jetboil Personal Cooking System Features
- Twice as fast and uses half as much fuel as conventional stoves
- All components, including fuel, can be packed comfortably within the cooking cup
- Boils up to 50 cups (12 liters) of water from only one fuel canister
- Boils 2 cups of water in 2 minutes
- Burner output: 4500 BTU/hour
- Volume: 32 oz (1 liter)
- Dimensions: 4.1″ x 7.1″ (104 x 180 mm)
- Weight: 15 oz (425 g)
- Coffee press: .8 oz (23 g)
- Download the user manual
- Fuel canister is not included – must be purchased separately at a local retailer
- Available with optional Coffee Press accessory