The very cool Black Ghost RC Helicopter is for those pilots amongst us who never quite made it to the big time but still want to experience being in control of a combat stealth helicopter. Featuring infra red remote control, this helicopter has a robust stability system making it easy to control, hover, and maneuver.
The remote control allows all for all the common flying maneuvers – up, down, left, and right. One of the things that put me off buying a remote control helicopter was I always thought one crash and that would be the end of my new gadget, however, this Black Ghost helicopter looks remarkably resilient to rough handling.
See the Black Ghost RC Helicopter on a Test Flight
Black Ghost RC Helicopter Product Information
- For ages 8 and up.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Do not leave the toy unattended while charging it.
- Battery charging should be done by adults.
- Charge the toy on a non-flammable surface and keep it away from flammable items.
- Turn the charger off when the toy’s battery is charged, and always unplug it from the toy.
- Disconnect AC wall chargers from outlets while not in use.
- If the toy has been damaged, immediately stop use, unplug, and safely move the toy away from flammable materials.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for charging the toy. Do NOT charge longer than recommended.
- Battery requirements: 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
Any remote control gadget fans out there? Well today we present to you the Black Steal Helicopter available from Thinkgeek. Featuring a dual rotor design allows good torque control, therefore making flight control easier.
Comparing this Radio Controlled Helicopter to traditional helicopters you will notice an extra rotor on the top which spins in opposite directions to the first one. The result is that the helicopter has more stability in the air and therefore not as reliant on adjustments being made between the tail rotor and the main rotor.
The Mini RC helicopters is relatively easy to control with a bit of practice and I guarantee you will not crash as much when in control of the with the Black Stealth radio controlled helicopter as you would with others available on the market.
Check out the video of the Black Stealth in action.