Wondering what to do with your collection of VHS tapes? Well rather than throw them out or let them gather dust in your loft why not convert them all to digital files using this USB VHS Converter? This really handy gadget is a breeze to use, simply plug the USB cable from the VHS Converter into your PC, insert a tape and install the EZ VHS Converter Software and press record.
The USB VHS Converter allows VHS recordings to be converted into digital files which can then be saved to a computers hard drive. Once saved on your hard drive you can convert VHS to DVD assuming you have a DVD rewriter.
ION USB VHS Converter Features
- Convert VHS tapes to digital files to view on PCs, iPods, PSPs, DVD and other media players
- Includes Easy Video Conversion software to customize movies and burn DVDs
- Software allows you to take still images from videos
- Capture video at resolutions up to 720 x 576
- Can convert videos from camcorder to PC, via AV sockets on the front of the device
- Works as a regular VHS player for TV playback
- Auto-tracking, variable speed slow motion, playback, and rewind
- USB output
- Scart output
- Auto tracking and tape playback
- Soft touch backlit buttons
- Software has a trimming feature
Included in price is USB cable, EZ VHS Converter software and Mains power cable. The EZ VHS Converter Software is compatible with Windows XP and Vista.