Linksys has many gadgets featured here at Mintgadgets and I am proud to announce another one, the Linksys wireless WRT610N Dual-N Band Router. The sleek Dual-N Band Wireless router is able to work at two radio bands simultaneously delivering twice the bandwidth, allowing for surfing the internet at one band and watching or playing high definition video or music in the other. The wireless-N capability offers great speed at both bands and a long range.
What is special about this wireless router? Well using Linksys Entertainment Optimized Networking (EON) technology the router is able to prioritize network traffic giving better streaming for time sensitive applications.
Linksys Dual Band Wireless N Router Features:
- Internet-sharing Router and 4-port Gigabit Switch, with a built-in, dual-band, speed and range enhanced Wireless Access Point
- Two simultaneous, separate, radio bands double your available bandwidth
- Wireless-N technology uses multiple radios per band to create robust signals for maximum range and speed, with reduced dead spots
- Connect a hard drive or flash-based USB storage device to allow access to your music, video, or data files from within your network, or through the Internet
- Advanced wireless security and SPI firewall for protection from Internet attacks
- Easy setup wizard and Linksys EasyLink Advisor (LELA) program for managing and optimizing the network.
- 4 Built in Gigabit ports
Check out the Cnet video of the WRT610 Dual-N Band Router
The Linksys WRT610N Dual-N Band Router is ideal for home or office.
This wireless router from AirLive known as the WN-5000R claims to be able to increase speed of connections by providing multiple in and out antennas and optimized transmitters enabling file transfers of up to 120Mbs. Running faster speeds and wider coverage than standard 802.11 products using MIMO, 802.11n, and XR Technologies this could be the best wireless router on the market.
Featuring 4 100Mbs Ethernet ports the wireless cable router can be used with wired computers or wireless systems thanks to its Wi-Fi protected setup and USB adapters giving a secure link.
Not only is it up to half a dozen times faster than the practical speed of 802.11g, it also offers a much longer range. The low-profile WN-5000R makes it a cinch to fit it into a tightly-packed setup without any problem. Other features include a quartet of 100Mbps Ethernet ports and WEP/WPA encryption.
AirLive WN-5000R Wireless Router Features
- 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN port
- 4 x 10/100Mbps switching LAN ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X functions
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
- Telstra Big Pond
- Static DHCP Leases Table
- DHCP Server Support
- AP Bridge-Point to Point
- AP Bridge-Point to Multi-Point
- AP Bridge-WDS
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- 802.1x Authentication
- WPA RADIUS
- MAC Address Filtering
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Access Control
- URL Blocking
- Denial of Service
- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
- 4 MB NOR Flash
- 16 MB SDRAM.