The mouse has proven itself to be one of the most useful devices for navigation on computer screens and it has since evolved from cables to wireless. However, even the wireless mouse has its limitations as it does not work on every surface. All you mouse enthusiasts can take heart at the introduction of a new type of mouse which might just be able to work on any type of surface; the Genius BlueEye-tracking wireless mouse.
This nifty little device is designed to work ergonomically and has an extremely responsive 1200 dpi optical engine. As its name suggests, it utilizes the BlueEye tracking technology which enables it to function on all types of surface. This includes marble and glass, of which preceding wireless mice have failed.
The Genius BlueEye-tracking wireless mouse can be connected to your personal computer or notebook via a wireless and anti-interference 2.4 GHz RF frequency which is made possible by a Pico USB receiver. This tiny receiver can be left inside the USB port of your notebook so that it will not be damaged when you carry your notebook around.
The BlueEye-tracking wireless mouse is compatible with the Windows 7, Vista and XP and Mac OS X 10.4+ operating systems and comes with a Stick-N-Go mount for you to stick the mouse to your notebook for convenience of mobility. It only requires a single AAA alkaline battery, which comes with every purchase, to work and has a power switch to help conserve battery power when not in use. If you are particular about its look, fret not as the BlueEye-tracking Wireless Mouse is available in black, blue, yellow, ruby and the limited edition snow beige colors.
Are you sick of having cables tangled and making your computer desk look untidy? The WeraMouse V2 aims to help this by removing the need for a USB wire attached to your mouse. Utilizing Tested Trackball Technology, the wireless handheld WeraMouse V2 also frees up space on your computer desk as it works perfectly without a flat space to roll on. The WeraMouse V2 can be used up to a distance of 8 meters away and is controlled simply by its trackball and buttons. I know many people are not fans of trackballs, for you guys just wait a little longer as rumours of a touchpad WeraMouse are in the works.
WeraMouse V2 Features:
- Up to 8 meter range.
- Rechargeable, Li-ion battery, with up to 28 hours of use on each charge.
- 1 Â½ hour charge.
- Charges by USB cable to your computer.
- TrackBall Cursor movement component.
- No software required
- Plug in the USB receiver, wait for recognition, and the charged WeraMouse V2 is ready
- No adjustments needed to your computer settings
- Works in either hand, that is, Right or Left handed
- Works with all computers with a USB port
- Works with ALL operating systems, including Apple
- The perfect browser and gaming mouse!
- NO DESK OR PILE OF PHONE BOOKS NEEDED!!
Not just your typical wireless mouse, check it out.
Check out this Gold Bullion Mouse, it certainly brings a bit of bling bling to your computing. Due to the price I can only assume its not made of real gold, however it does look quite stylish. Functionally, it’s just a standard 3 button wireless mouse with a clickable scroller and powered by a battery which is rechargeable via the USB port on your computer.
Gold Bullion Mouse Features
- A bar of Gold Bullion that happens to be a mouse, or is it the other way round?
- Comes with standard right and left click buttons and a clickable scroll button.
- Plugs into computer via USB port.
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Despite all appearances the mouse is NOT made out of gold.
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 10.5 x 6 x 4cm.
Microsoft as many of you know is not just a software provider but also dabbles into hardware and peripheral devices. The latest gadget is called the wireless ARC mouse. Not much information is available currently but we can confirm it is wireless and that the rear of the mouse can be folded to make it more compact for easier storage.