Let’s move away from all the discussions and speculation about the iPhone 5 and talk about an accessory that will be available for it called the GETPOWERPAD. Japan which is at the forefront of a lot of mobile phone accessories is the country where specifically the GETPOWERPAD Qi 1 Wireless Charger will be released from. Not just iPhone 5 compatible the Qi will recharge smartphones, mobile phones and handheld electronic devices.
Qi in case you didn’t know is the industry standard method by which devices can be recharged via inductive charging. Inductive charging involves two devices, one which is designed to send power and the other to receive it. Qi is the language which inductive chargers and devices can communicate with each other, for example a Qi-enabled device can sync up with a Qi inductive charging pad to recharge.
The GETPOWERPAD Qi 1 will be available later this year and contains the following features:
- Modern and industrial design and appearance
- iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 compatible along with any Qi-enabled device
- Small size 90 x 150 x 14.8 mm
- Lightweight design – 110 grams
- Sound and LED indicator when device is fully charged
No details are available on the price of the GETPOWERPAD Qi 1 however with only 3 months left of the year you don’t have to wait long to find out.
The wireless technology, a rapidly evolving technology, is currently a lead role in our daily lives. The whole world is relying on this technology both directly and indirectly. A Canadian based company, Daymak Inc. has unveiled its latest product – the “Shadow Ebike”, an electric bike totally dependent on wireless technology. It offers not only mobility, but also convenience and trendiness as well.
Unlike the orthodox electric bikes, the Shadow Ebike incorporates features such as the wireless throttle, the wireless brakes, the wireless power ‘on/off’ and a wireless pedal-assist system. With no wires in the open, it eliminates malfunctioning caused by wiring issues and problems with connection points. This machine features an integrated battery system (lithium) and motor, powered by the Daymak Drive Technology (patent pending).
The Shadow Ebike is powered by 1000 watts electric power. The housing can hold your favourite electronics, and can even charge gadgets such as iPhones, BlackBerries, notebooks and so on via the USB connection. This allows you to charge your device while you ride, making it an extremely practical and a multitasking machine. The manufacturers even have the vision of the future evolution of the Shadow Ebike, in which it can interact with popular smart gadgets.
As the cost of gas fuel and petrol continues to rise, the cycling gadget makes a great alternative to normal fuelled vehicles, giving it the honour as the most advanced, yet eco-friendly e-bike.
The Shadow Ebike houses a variety of amazing features and powered by the latest technology. Believe it or not, this amazing machine can be yours for just $1,999.
[Source: Shadow Bike]
How cool would it be to listen to your favorite tunes in the bath or swimming pool without worrying about splashing your music station with water causing irreparable damage. The Aqua Sounder Wireless Floating Speaker is just that, a speaker which can play audio tunes whilst floating in the water.
Now in most instances electrical items such as speakers and water just don’t go together, in fact its pretty darn dangerous and best avoided. However, the Aqua Sounder Wireless Floating Speaker solves this problem by being fully submersible and being able to pick up a transmitted signal from 150 feet away (that should be plenty of distance for just about anyone’s swimming pool).
Aqua Sounder Wireless Floating Speaker Features
- Weatherproof Submersible Speaker
- Speaker is equipped with 2 Ultra Bright LED Mood lights on each side
- Audio in 3.5mm jack on transmitter
- DC in jack on transmitter
- Auto on/off on transmitter
- Up to 150 Foot outside range
- Up to 6hrs Battery Life (depending on volume)
- Add up to 10 extra speakers per transmitter
- Speaker Controls: volume, power, scan, light
- 900Mhz Analog
Included In The Box
- 1 x Wireless Stereo Speakers (each speaker contains 1 x 5-watt main)
- 1 x Wireless Transmitter
- User Guide
- Dock Power Adaptor
- 3.5mm AUX Cord
Ok, are you a geek who takes a laptop everywhere with you and struggle to find a WiFi network to connect to. Do you find yourself moving around waving your laptop frantically trying to find a WiFi hotspot?. Well with the WiFi watch indicating the signal strength, struggling to find a good WiFi network could be a thing of the past. A scale of 0-8 indicates the strength of the wifi signal, and as an added bonus feature the watch actually tells the correct time.
WiFi Watch Features
- A smart digital watch with WiFi Detector.
- Pushing the watches’ WiFi button starts the detection process. The strength is shown numerically with 0 being the weakest and 8 the strongest.
- Time is displayed digitally, displaying the time in hours, minutes and seconds.
- An alarm function, countdown, hourly chime, dual time and lap memory complete the watches’ repertoire.
- The watch is shock-proof and is water resistant to 100m.
- Suitable for ages 12 years+.
Wireless bluetooth headsets are an accessory that is becoming very popular these days. This latest headset called the Iqua Sun is the first solar powered bluetooth headset. Weighing only 14 grams the Iqua Sun is a very light compact unit which is very comfortable to wear fitting snugly into your ear.
Featuring first rate technology the solar powered bluetooth headset when fully charged can last upto 200 hours in standby mode or 9 hours talk time when in complete darkness. Its solar powered regenerative technology means that you no longer need to remember to plug a charger in when the battery is running low, just leave it to charge whilst in the presence of light.
Iqua Sun Solar Powered Bluetooth Headset – Key Features
- Answer/end/reject call
- Last number redial
- Voice dial activate (when supported by mobile phone)
- Volume control
- Switch between phone and handsfree modes
- Bluetooth connection active, call status and battery low indicated by multi-colored LEDs
- Automatic reconnection to default user or the last user
- Automatic reconnection at power on and disconnect at power off
- Support for VOIP calls
- Reset hardware and software
Iqua Sun Solar Powered Bluetooth Headset – Compatibility
- The Iqua 603 SUN can be used with any brand of Bluetooth mobile phones that support the Headset or Handsfree profiles. For example:
- Nokia: 3230, 3250, 6021, 6111, 6230i, 6280, 6600, 6630, 6680, 7370, 7610, 8800, 9300i, 9500, E70, N70, N73, N80, N90, N91, QD
- Siemens: EF81, M75, SP65
- LG: KG800, U880, U8360, U8380
- Motorola: A1000, A1200, E770, E1000, L2, L6, L7, U6, V360, V547, V550, V620, V635, V3, V3i, V3x,
- Sony Ericsson: K608i, K700i, K750i, K800i, P910i, P910c, P990i, W800i, W800c, W810i W900i, Z520i, Z530c, S700, S700c
- Samsung: D500, D508, D600, D608, D900, E730, E900, i300, Z540
- Sharp: 550SH, 703, 770SH, 902, 903, GX30
- Toshiba: TS 921
- Blackberry: 7100v, 7290, 8700v
- HP iPAQ: 6510, 6915
- Qtek: 2020i, 8310, 9000, 9100, S100
- Sagem: MY401, MYV-76