There’s a good chance if you own a newer model car in the US, you already have a satellite radio included with the automobile. But what if you have an older model car and you’d like to enjoy the convenience of XM and Sirius satellite radio no matter where you travel in your car? The XM Snap SiriusXM Satellite Car Radio is the absolute easiest satellite radio you can find to enable your older model car with satellite radio.
The XM Snap SiriusXM Satellite Car Radio, just like the product name suggests, is an absolute snap to install and setup straight out of the box in your car. You simply plug the XM Snap satellite radio into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter or power adapter socket, connect the antenna and you’re all set! Then you simply tune your car’s FM receiver to a pre-set station and you’re able to listen to the full spectrum of SiriusXM satellite radio stations right through your car’s existing radio. Of course, you’ll also need a subscription to SiriusXM (not included with the XM Snap satellite radio).
XM Snap SiriusXM Satellite Car Radio Features and Specifications
- Super easy to install, simple controls make it a snap to operate.
- Listen to your favorite SiriusXM satellite radio stations through your vehicles existing radio.
- Now you can listen to SiriusXM satellite radio wherever you travel in your car.
- Easily store your favorite satellite radio channels with one-touch access on the display panel.
- The flexible stalk is fully adjustable with a swivel that allows for convenient placement in your vehicle . Makes it easy to place the satellite radio for convenient access to the controls and to view the display.
- You can view the artist’s name, song title, program title and channel information on the easy-to-read, high contrast XM Snap satellite radio display.
- Simply adjust the arrow keys to navigate through the satellite radio categories and the use the rotary knob to change the channels.
- The XM Snap satellite radio requires an FM Radio or Aux-In capability on your car’s existing radio (this covers 99% of all the car radios out there). You can use the included Aux-In Cable if your vehicle radio has Aux-In capability for good performance.
- Power Requirements: 9-16 V DC, 500 mA (max)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Audio Output: 1.0 VRMS (max)
- XM Magnetic Mount vehicle antenna type
- SMB female, right angle connector
XM Snap SiriusXM Satellite Car Radio Dimensions
- Aux-In Cable Connectors: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo male to 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo male
- Cable Length: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Radio Control Unit: 2.7 inches in width, by 3.13 inches in height, by 0.6 inches in depth
- Flexible Stalk: 0.43 inches in diameter by 3.1 inches in length.
- Base/Mount: 1.3 inches in width by 4.4 inches in length
- Weight: 5.3 oz (151 g)
If you’ve been looking for an easy way to provide satellite radio in your car, the XM Snap SiriusXM Satellite Car Radio is the perfect solution.